Elena Calabrese wanted a compelling brand identity and comprehensive website that showcased her portfolio, unique point of view, and differentiated the firm from a crowded marketing arena.
We created a unique emblem and an entirely new website to enhance Elena Calabrese Design & Decor’s digital footprint. To tailor to the brand’s specific needs, we customized a Squarespace website which allowed for flexible and scalable updates as the firm’s objectives evolved. The website now reflects a fresh and unique presence that appeals to current collaborators and prospective clients, and strengthens brand identity. Currently, Elena Calabrese Design & Decor’s brand is threaded throughout all communications: website, social media, content marketing, newsletter, stationary, media buys, partnerships, and PR initiatives.
- Designed a brand emblem to achieve brand consistency
- Created a functional and enjoyable user experience for various platforms and devices
- Incorporated interactive elements to the navigation structure to ensure smooth transitions from one page to another
- Selected the best of the best images
- Told brand story through team bios, key services, projects, and inspiration (content strategy)
What We Do
OVERALL RESULTS TO DATE
Websites we’ve created: 75
Websites we’ve contributed to: 10
Average time to develop new site: 2 months
Average time to refresh current site: 2 weeks - 1 month